Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 12-Pre-Op Diet & Surgery Countdown: 2 Days

I have only two days to go on the Pre-op diet. Whew! Sounds very doable. Endurance is a funny word. Do I have endurance? It turns out it depends on where I'm at on the journey I guess. So I would say I have slightly inconsistent endurance, which is an oxymoron!

Yesterday, my daughter came to spend a few hours to just "hang out.". We got glasses adjusted, did a little shopping and stopped for coffee (rooibus tea for me.). It lifted my spirits and chased the doldrums away.

Thursday and Friday were hard. Today and tomorrow are doable. But I have stayed on the 1,000 calorie a day diet.

Prayer, worship, family and friends: what has gotten me through recent days and certainly going into the future.

Size 12 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment