Sunday, October 2, 2011

More Week 2 after surgery

I'm still on Benedryl for the allergic reaction, so no driving yet. But I am going to church today! Yeah!

I went back to my records to get a grip on weight loss. In February, I began a Wellness class and that's where I'm starting from. I lost 25 pounds in the next seven months. On the Pre-op diet I lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. Since surgery, I've lost 10 pounds. Whew! That's 42 pounds this year. Yeah!

I can tell it in my clothes. Right now I'm enjoying the loose, baggy clothes as I recover from surgery. I'm reluctant to spend money on new clothes, but as I heal I know I will not like overly loose clothes so I'll probably be getting some "transition" clothes.

Grace, patience and endurance is what I need as I learn to make the band work. Only by the grace of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment