Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week 4 - Post Surgery

I saw my family doctor this week- he's happy with my progress. He cut my blood pressure med in half! Yes! This is the main reason for getting the surgery- health. I'm still loosing weight and eating about 700 calories a day and not hungry. I feel as if the obsession with food is on hold- I don't think about it very much and this pureed diet forces food to be "functional" and nutritional.

I went for prayer Sunday- for the pain and to draw closer to God. When I went fir a walk later that day, there was no pain at the port incision for the first time! I spent time resting with God Sunday in His 'arms of love.' It was a precious time.

Today I fell asleep after breakfast for two hours! I must have been tired I guess.

Tomorrow I'm having a manicure and pedicure- just to pamper myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment