Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Two Months Banded

I just had my second fill, and a bit of chastisement as well. Seems I've been creeping up on my food portions and pushing the boundaries. I lost another 5 pounds in the last 5 weeks which is OK but on the slow side of weight loss.

So, a big reminder to eat smaller portions, eat slow, chew well, and don't go for the 'can't eat another bite' feeling.

I realized this weekend that I feel better. I think the post-surgery healing is complete.

What I need most to do is exercise!

Don't get me wrong- I've been watching what I eat and measuring and eating slowly. But I could eat slower. And just because veggies are good, don't eat more than my portion. and don't feel I have to have a starch at every meal.

I did have a weeks vacation, a week end in the city and Thanksgiving to mess things up. And coming soonis Christmas and New Years.

I want to do this well and I want to succeed! Lord, help me. I cannot do this on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment